I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Rant

Some people think I can be really pessimistic and miserable, which is absolutely untrue. I'm one of the happiest people alive. Why is that? Because when something annoys me, i vent. usually my best friend Ron gets the brunt of that (but i love you dearly, sweetie!) or my roommate or my sister. But lots of other people get caught in the crossfire, and this dear blog seems like it will be my next victim. At the moment, i am royally pissed off and my sister is mad at me, my roommate is gone, and Ron can't be reached. Thus, i use the blog to rant.
PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!
All of my time and money have gone into this costuming thing and it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH still. Everyone keeps changing their costumes, making them look ever so much worse until I want to rip off my own arms just to have something to throw at them. You can't change a costume without asking the costumer first!!!! They didn't ask me because I would have said NO. And I had every rite to say no. Their ideas are stupid. My designs are brilliant. if you don't believe me, come see the play. of course, by the time it opens on Friday, all the costumes will be completely different and they won't match my designs AT ALL, but come anyways and throw fruit at people. Now I have to spend the entire day tomorrow spending what's left of my money on MORE costumes. I could not hate this play anymore at this moment. Or the people in it. They suck!
I have so much work to do and all I really wanna do is sleep. or watch tv. or party the way college kids are supposed to. Who has time for fun??? Maybe people who aren't doing three shows, applying to be on board at Newman, and on the swim club all the while maintaining a 3.7 GPA. So that totally made me sound bitchy and prideful. Ah well. If the shoe fits...
whew. I feel better. Ranting done. now i can smile :)

The truth is, I really do adore the show and I love being the costumer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home