BACK HOME!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
I'm back. I've been gone for a month and now I'm home!!!! back to rehearsals and lunch with friends and watching plays every weekend! I can't deny that my break had many bright spots. But here every day has bright spots. Oo, that sounds so cheesy. But I really do love it here. Not here as in UNC because the school isn't really all that fab. here as in college. on my own. True, I have an insane amount of work to do - but as my drama teacher said to me over break "you thrive on stress. you love it, God only knows why. But that's why you'll be famous someday"
The road to fame is long, though. And right now I'm running to catch up by preparing for my Private Lives production meeting. I wonder whose yacht that is....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home