I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Girl of Mystery

I'm a very loud, open person. Ok, that's an understatement. I'm incredibly boisterous and as such I have never had the priviledge of being "mysterious." Other girls have it, I think, by being shy, quiet, or by playing hard-to-get. Never has that been me. But my recent triumph in being named director of Footloose has given me this quality. No one in Paupers really knows who I am and so the second they found out my name, they became desperate to figure out who I am. I say this because of the few people on the inside who have reported this to me. Apparently, everyone wanted to know exactly who I was so they could become my best friend, giving them a greater chance of being cast or something. Since I got back to school, I have made the acquaintance of several people who immediately knew who I was. They look at me strangely - i can't describe it - I guess trying to grasp my potential for director. I have heard that people even came to see Angels just to see me in my element. It's wonderfully flattering and exciting to be in this position. The few Pauper people who do know me have been very busy telling everyone else details about my personality, history, and vision for the show. Meanwhile, I sit atop my directors perch and laugh at how wonderful it is to be mysterious. I would decide to adopt this trait permanently except that it really just isn't me. I can't be something I'm not, so this is quite possibly the only time in my life I will feel this way and I intend to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home