Shittiest week ever
So last week was like the worst of my life. Ok, not really, but it was pretty bad. Details will be sparse to avoid insulting people who potentially read this (tho I actually think very few people do:(
THURSDAY: a certain person we'll just refer to as "asshole" took my dreams and shattered. He wasn't alone. he had help from someone else we'll call "twitterbox." These two goonies think that they are cool and understand theater but they in fact do not. Sad times for them because I always get my way so I'm just gonna keep on doing what I do and hope they don't notice until it's too late. Also, my beautiful Shakespeare bag broke. i loved it dearly.
FRIDAY: My fish Cesario died. He was really awesome and i loved him as much as a person can love a fish - which isn't very much, but still. Then I had to go home to finish costuming the lovely show Private Lives because no matter how much money and time I spend on this show it just isn't quite good enough. Bah. So I spend all the rest of my money replacing costumes that I've already bought. And for the THIRD time, I paint a pair of blue and white shoes. This takes many hours. In between paintings, I bake cookies for dear Ryan whose b-day party is Saturday
SATURDAY: shopping with mom in the morning which actually isn't so bad. Then I come back to school and immediately run to the theater with all my new costumes. Several hours of sewing and gluing later, there are still problems. People are still unhappy. And I feel like pulling my hair out. The amount of money I have spent on NOTHING is astronomical. Then I go to Ryan's party. A certain douchebag there makes me feel like shit all night. Ryan, as always, is really great and goes out of his way to make me feel happy, but douchebag man is really making me practice self control. If I didn't love Ryan so much, I absolutely would have punched the douchebag. No lie
SUNDAY: Ice is falling off the trees like crazy. i get to rehearsal and I'm told I need to walk TWO miles to Franklin st to buy another dress. So I do. I walk all that way, ice falling on my head, body frozen solid, only to find the store closed. I walk TWO MILES back, try my best to fix the dress we already have but director lady doesn't seem to understand that all of the options we have are equally good and we don't NEED another dress. Lori wants to punch her too. I leave from that rehearsal to go to my BWM rehearsal where a former friend that we'll call "crazybitch" continues to ignore me and pretend like we've never been friends. This is a girl who wants a lead in Footloose. Who is stupid enough to piss off the director three weeks from auditions?? However, director man of BWM was totally nice in explaining that "asshole" and "twitterbox" are despised by everyone and won't be around much longer.
Today I'm trying to catch up on homework before rehearsal. I will NEVER EVER EVER sign on for three shows at once again. There is too much to do and I feel completely overwhelmed.

1 Comments:
why thank you Tarlotta. I'm glad someone does
Post a Comment
<< Home