I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bush is a Douchebag

Guess what today was?? Inauguration day. Know how I know?? Because Oprah wasn't on. Instead we were supposed to watch monkey-man get RE-inaugurated. This bothers me for many reasons:
1. Oprah is more powerful than Bush will ever be, so I would much rather watch her than him
2. The douchebag spent FORTY MILLION DOLLARS on the inauguration. There are thousands of tsunami victims. Hundreds of soldiers in Iraq. Millions starving and homeless. What does the government spend money on? A party. yeah ok.
3. This is his SECOND inauguration. It's like a second wedding. The first one is allowed to be huge and stuff, but the second should be toned down. It just doesn't matter as much the second time around. Especially in a time of war. Especially when you win by a very small margin.
4. Needless partying. Hollywood does it too. They spend WAY too much money on stupid stuff and parties. The government should be smarter though and realize that there is no need for NINE inaugural balls. Who needs nine balls?? It doesn't make any sense at all...

The country is completely divided over Bush. Some love him, smart ones hate him. Just kidding. There are valid reasons for supporting him, but there are also valid reasons for NOT supporting him. I choose not to. But even those who DO support him should agree that the inauguration was WAY TOO BIG. End of story. Thoughts??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home