One Day at a Time
So today I was explaining to my acting partner that my life philosophy comes from rehab ideals: take things one day at a time. She, apparently, is a planner and says she goes crazy if she can't visualize her schedule for the next five years. Well, I guess that's the way I used to be. Now, there's so much to do in the way of schoolwork, drama work, and socializing that if I think too far beyond tomorrow, i get really overwhelmed and start panicking. I mean, this Footloose thing alone is such a huge responsibility and there are so many people who want me to fail that I have to only think about the meetings/work that I do tomorrow and not think about all the work I have to do total. because it's a lot. A WHOLE LOT.
So although I have never had any need for rehab, I still strongly adhere to their philosophies. And God backs me up on this one too.
"therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
- Matthew, 6:32-34

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home