I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Monday, October 08, 2007

Yay for fbook friends!

EVE ENSLER is now my facebook friend!!!! The real Eve! It's so completely fantastic. I mean, I am friends with a couple fake celebs on facebook like Pacey Whitter and Shakespeare (naturally). But this is a real live awesome celeb person and she is my friend!! Suddenly, facebook seems so worth it! Plus, Eve invited me to join the VDay cause on facebook. I really hate most of these new applications and I think the people who fill their pages with them are RIDICULOUS and should be de-facebooked immediately BUT i really do like the cause application. I donated money to it and recruited a whole bunch of people! Way cooler than Zombies.

So, yeah, BE JEALOUS that Eve is my friend. nananana!

you think she would write me a grad school recommendation??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home