I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Monday, June 04, 2007

About Bitches

I seem to encounter an uncanny amount of complete and total bitches in my world. I personally love theater, hate drama. Get the difference??

Somehow I find myself in the middle of lots of drama all the time. I don't really get it. I rarely initiate it. The only time I am confrontational is when someone tries to hurt my friends. I do NOT stand for that, but somehow my efforts to protect the people I love are unappreciated and often result in me getting far more hurt than they ever would have been. Ironic, no?

I hate manipulative people. I hate people who gain my trust and then use that closeness against me. These people are bitches. Bitch, to me, is a genderless term. I may be terrible at a great number of things, but I do believe I am a reliable friend. However, most people SUUUUUUCK as friends. They don't seem to understand the basic principles of friendship. Someone needs to write a manual.

to giant bitch #1: I called it. i knew what you would do and you did it. You have an incredible lack of maturity to go along with your incredibly ugly face. Long may you rant; you are DONE ranting to me. You drive people away and then harpoon them for leaving you. Enjoy your solitary existance and stop obsessing over shit that doesnt fucking matter

to ignorant bitch #2: Maybe you would have more friends if you understood anything about how to be a friend. All you care about is attention. And, yes, once the people in your life realize that, they run from you. If you ever, just ONCE, opened your eyes up and looked beyond your own crazy face, and learned to care about others, you would probably be a lot happier

to asshole/bitch #3: oh my god. what is your deal???? I can't figure out why you are the way you are and lord knows I have tried. So fine. You get your way. Again. And you can be miserable for the rest of your life because I truly believe that is what you want. I am done caring. DONE DONE DONE.

Meantime, I'm actually enjoying my job a whole bunch. I'm pretty damn happy this summer. WAYYYYY better than last summer. Enjoying my friends, my freedom, and PAYCHECKS. Holler at me if you are not one of the bitches listed above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home