I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Monday, May 07, 2007

REALLY?!

They do this on SNL but I swear they stole it from me. Here is my version of a segment called REALLY?!

Britney Spears: really, you think a comeback concert is a good idea? you haven't been in the media enough lately? You REALLy think this is the best way to win back audience approval? Really? You think one concert will cancel out the years of stupid behavior?

Britney: you decided to lip sync? really? Cuz, see, people already think you have no talent. You haven't recorded a new song in years - KFed actually outranks you in this category - and then you choose to sing to a CD? Really? Don't you think your fans will get a little angry? Can you really afford one more thing for the media to harp on?

And, well, there's the outfit. We all remember what you looked like fat. And you aren't anymore. Congrats. Truly. But a pink bra and mini skirt? really? Didn't you notice that you still have some flab? And REALLY you need to work on being a little classier. Really. Christina Aguilera has the copywright on Trashy. You earned success with the well-planned "cute image." You really need to work on getting that back. It was the only thing you had going for you.

Really, I don't know if it's possible for you to ever be "cute" again. After the kids, video diaries with KFed, pics of you looking like a trailer park queen, the infamous no-panties shot, and finally the head shaving....well, cute is hard to recapture. Still, since you have no talent, no intelligence, and your looks are gone for good, you could try being cute again. I would respect you for that. I think. maybe a little

REALLY?! A lip-synced concert in skimpy clothes and a bad wig? REALLY???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home