review of 2006
so I watch the E channel a lot (yeah I know) and they are always doing the "best and worst of 2006" or whatever. Just basic reviews about the best couple, outfit, moment, etc alongside the worst. So I was trying to think of a list of my 5 best and worst moments of the last year. Isn't it funny how the bad ones are really easy to rattle off? I didn't think the year was all that bad until I realized that I couldn't think of things to put on my good list. I could not come up with 5 great moments! Maybe the good was just spread around and didn't exist in short moments, but i do think it is sad nonetheless that after a good year I can't list 5 specific moments of good. So i did something a little different.
Best moment: Opening night of Cabaret
worst moment: matinee of cabaret? Haha....actually we will go with a certain phone convo that happened
Best performance: Hidden, a Gender. I am an amazing tranny
worst performance: Happy to Keep his Dinner Warm
best job: swim coach
worst job: swim instructor
- yes there is an ENORMOUS difference
best new friendship: JENNA!
worst friendship: Jessica slutface mcgee
best class: History of Musical Theater
worst class: Feminist Political Theory
best quote: When I say someone is hot, it's a big deal because I hate everyone
worst quote: ...actually I am going to avoid this one
best show overall: Cabaret (so shoot me)
worst show: oh god this could get me in trouble....oh well. Man Who Came to Dinner
best disappointment: being denied the rights to Chicago
worst disappointment: not going to London
TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2007:
London
turning 21
New York (again)
completion of my first real libretto
BANGERANG digs with Jenna
parties at Pearl Lane - the highlight of my life :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home