I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My grammar teacher

Dearest Grammar Teacher,

You suck at life. How do you like that sentence? I'll diagram it for you if you want. Not that it would matter since you have NO idea how to actually do that properly. Plus you generally don't know anything. Which makes it really infuriating when you pretend to. ALSO - class starts at 2pm. Starting class 10 minutes early and admonishing the latecomers is, well, um, NOT OK. bitch. If someone walks into class at 1:55, that person is EARLY. not late. get a freakin watch that works. Or listen for the bell tower. I don't really care.

Next topic: your general appearance. Now, grammar nazis are not know for being "cool" or "fashionable." It doesn't surprise me that you look like a man cross-dressing in the Midwest of the 1920s. But since you are, in fact, so BAD at grammar, you really have no excuse to look this way. The haircut is ATROCIOUS and the dresses are not working. at all. Here's a hint: patterns look bad on fat people. You look like a couch. Buy some sensible slacks, some oxford blouses, and GOOD GOD get a new haircut. I don't expect you to look like Demi Moore, but you could at least be unoffensive to the eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home