I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Friday, June 08, 2007

the top 3 people i respect while still hating

1. Paris Hilton. Amazing what she is capable of. She turns herself into a world-wide celebrity despite the fact that she has no brains or talent and (at least to me) is not at all attractive. She has made millions just being her horrible self. I can totally respect someone who uses all their negative traits to make a living. There are thousands of heiresses out there who don't have the chutzpah to attract the kind of attention she has. She has built her own empire being stupid, silly, slutty, and ridiculous. well done!
2. Rosie O'Donnell. My mother loves her but I find her obnoxious and untalented. She can't act, sing, or entertain. She has no real intelligence and can't seem to put logical arguments together. She is fat, a lesbian, and hasn't been in a movie in god knows how long. And yet, she is hugely famous. How does one do that? I respect someone who will try anything to be successful. Movies, talk shows, a magazine, and a giant fight with Donald Trump...she's probably exhausted.
3. Simon Cowell. Ok, I don't hate him. But I do have such a great quantity of respect for him that I included him on the list. I mean - he readily admits that he has no musical talent or real passion for the art form. He wanted to be rich and has a knack for picking out people with the X factor who will be famous. KaBOOM. success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home