I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Saturday, June 17, 2006

SWIM TEAM

sooooo this is the first week of swim team practice and Im already in trouble. I have had several lectures from the BITCH swim team mom - she is crazy and I hate her. She patronizes me and tries to hold my hand while she talks to me and she grins and she is inarticulate and she is stupid. basically, she has very CLEARLY said that she does NOT want me to teach the children how to swim. No no no. That is not the point of the team. She wants me to teach them about teamwork and respect. HAAAAAAAAAA. Yeah right! I am a highly skilled, qualified, and darn right amazing swim coach. I can make champions of walruses. And I will turn these non-swimming mongrels into champions, given the proper conditions. I am NOT a Bible-school teacher! This is a SWIM TEAM! On a swim team, you learn how to become a competative swimmer. At church, you learn values. Oh, and by the way - PARENTS are responsible for teaching their children good lessons. Plus, swimming is NOT a team sport. Thus, it is a terrible place to learn teamwork.

SO - to the bitch lady who understands nothing about aquatics - you can SUCK IT. I am running this team MY WAY and there's nothing you can do about it. I am the coach. I am earning the paycheck. And these children will learn how to swim like pros. Because I do NOT put my name on crap. And your children are currently the crappiest ones on the team. Comb their hair, buy them clothes NOT from wal-mart, and then tell them to swim or starve.

Swimming is about SURVIVAL. This is not soccer or t-ball. If you want to have fun and be silly, join a kiddie sport. But in the water, you either swim or die. there are no other options. SWIM OR DIE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home