I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Friday, May 19, 2006

My new phase of crazy

so the semester came to a close. In typical Lori-fashion, i set my goals WAYYYYYYY too high and didnt exactly reach them. I wanted to:
1. Get a 4.0 avg
2. hold down a part time job
3. complete 7 (yes SEVEN) theatrical productions

SO number 1 didnt happen but the rest did. And that's pretty damn special. I still made Dean's List for all my efforts, so Im not going to complain.

Instead of resting from a hellacious semester which is to be followed by a CRAZY fall semester because Im directing and being admin for Pauper (HOLLA!), I decided to work a lot this summer. And by "a lot" i mean THREE damn jobs. Two full time, one part time. Did I mention I must commute an hour each way??

So yeah....90 hours of work/week plus 14-ish hours of driving. Can we say OVERLOAD???? However, Im making a ton of money which is really good because here are my travel plans for the next year:

Fall break: New York City (maybe?) with Jessica
Thanksgiving: Boston with the fam
Christmas: L.A. with Jackie and Sandrew
Spring Break: Paris with Kate and some other Paupers
Summer: LONDON! (finally)

so it will all be worth it but i will be super miserable this summer. It doesn't help that i have no good prospects for a summer fling as all the male lifeguards/swim instructors are terribly uncool. Except for a certain state lad who has potential....but he isnt very tall, so i dunno. And let's look back at the time factor. Man, I will be really sad if this summer is completely dry. And it may be. It just may be :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home