Pack it Up, pack it in
I moved home 2 days ago and in the boring, blistering summer heat I will probably have a lot more time to write, though a lot less to actually write about. That seems to always be the case. Sigh. Anyways, I am not dealing very well with the end of the year. The same thing happened after sophomore year of high school - i am comfortable enough in the school environment after 2 years to really feel like it's home, but I haven't been there long enough to resent it or feel trapped. Even though I know this, I still feel very sad. It doesn't help that all my friends have amazing summers planned. They are all going abroad, doing theater internships, or whatever. And I am coaching a swim team (ugh), cleaning pools (double ugh), and living with my parents (TRIPLE UGH!)
and I just realized looking at my blog that i did not make ONE SINGLE new year's resolution come true. so I suck

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home