Annoying People Category
there's one type of annoying personality that particularly irritates me - but only when Im responsible.
See, in hs I did all my work on time and it was perfect and I always knew what was going on. In college, thus far that hasn't been true and so I forgot about this personality type. This semester I have been exceedinly responsible (with the exception of Saturday where I thoroughly embarassed myself and screwed up my personal life) and now I remember why I loathe these people.
Ok, you know the ones - the peeps who raise their hand in class and spend time repeating the SAME DAMN thing that has already been said. They introduce it with a "elaborating on that..." or "going off what he/she said..." only they dont ACTUALLY elaborate, they merely repeat. Way to show that you have NO idea what you're talking about. Great way to prove that you didnt do the assignment. I mean, you could just sit quietly and absorb, but you are so damn desperate to prove that you did do it, you end up making an ass of yourself.
Seriously, SHUT UP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home