I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Sunday, January 08, 2006

On Dorm Life

ok so I don't really mind dorm life all that much - at least not as much as Jessica does. And my current dorm is remarkably quiet most of the time.

HOWEVER, currently some asshole is playing the saxaphone loudly and badly and has been doing this for quite some time. THIS IS RUDE! I don't dislike saxaphone music, but I did not ask to hear it and I especially did not ask to hear an AMATEUR play it. Kenny G will do just fine should I get the hankering to listen to that kind of music.

I would never consider putting on my tap dance and praticing in the dorm, no matter what. There are many places to tap, just as there are many places to play the sax, and NOT disturb the other people on the hallway. No, it is not 2am, but people could be napping. or reading. or making out. That music is not what we want to listen to and we should NOT HAVE TO!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! Unless you want my feet to tap that sax to death, SHUT UP

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan, Bear, Daniel Day etc said...

better people to play the sax than to play... yer mom!!! oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home