Meanie Fabric Ladies
Ok, so I costume....well EVERYTHING (at least it feels that way)...and my absolute least favorite part of costuming is going to fabric stores to deal with meanie fabric ladies. See, I walk through the door and they immediately don't want to help me. It's like that scene in Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts goes into the Rodeo drive stores and they won't help her. I'm young, which in fabric world apparently means COMPLETELY INEPT. That's the label they stick on me. It's kind of similar going into like an autobody shop - young girl = complete idiot. At least there it is true. I know nothing about cars. But in a fabric store I know what Im doing!!! And they are mean to me! They glare and they don't offer to help me and when I request help, they act like it's a gigantic chore. They are completely disinterested in hearing about my projects and they offer no advice. This would be fine, except that I watch them with other customers - customers much more inept than I - and they are very helpful and nice. Jeezaloo. Nothing pisses me off more than this. If I go somewhere intending to spend money, I expect to be treated with respect. Period.
Ok rant over.
I have many more rants at the moment, but chose not to write about them. The topics that I am capable of ranting on are:
Woyzeck
Parking tickets
My lack of money
Stupid people
Classes and exams
hypocrisy
Folder stuffing
my lack of sleep
how much Rogers and Hammerstein suck
the wierdness of visiting my HS
and Men. I can ALWAYS rant about men.
Please feel free to weigh in on which of the following topics you would like me to rant about next.

1 Comments:
my vote is men. there.
Post a Comment
<< Home