extracts
So I just got this sample of a new facewash that is designed to "reduce shine." On the label, in big exciting letters, it reads "made with NATURAL Sunflower extract." If you are a guy, stop reading now. You will care nothing about what I have to say. Girls - you know that on every beauty product, claims are made about what natural extract the product is made from. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? I can see what, like, fruity extracts can do in shampoo. I like for my hair to smell good. But who the fuck needs plant extract in face wash? What does it do? Why should I care? I don't really care what they put in my facewash or body wash or shampoo or whatever. It can be natural, unnatural, or completely alien. As long as it works, why would I care? And to me, sunflower doesn't equal "reduced shine." I don't know what sunflower means except pretty decoration. I dont understand the scientific significance behind that, and two dollars says there IS NONE. I bet it's just marketing. Toothbrushes used to be made out of bark, but you'd never hear anyone marketing that now.
Oral B presents a revolutionary idea in toothcare: the bark-brush. It's a far-reaching, deep cleaning, bubble inducing, all-natural way to get cleaner, whiter teeth.
yeah, that prolly wouldnt work. So why does sunflower oil? Putting sunflowers on my face is no more appealing than putting bark in my mouth. Ok, maybe slightly more appealing, but it doesn't serve to make me buy the product. Any advertising or marketing majors wanna tell me the deal here?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home