10 things I Refuse to feel bad about:
10. eating Yogurt Pump. At 10 calories/serving, who could?
9. being obsessed with Dawson's Creek and Boy Meets World. I realize it's childish. i dont care
8. skipping church if I hate the music for the week - music is the highest form of praise anyways
7. making fun of people who dont know how to dress their figures. they ask for it
6. Drinking gallons of caffeine every day to keep myself awake. I know its bad for me. whatever
5. Not caring who wins The Game - with the exception of the Final Four which mattered a great deal to me. Sports just arent my thing
4. Being a total bitch to skeezy guys who hit on me at clubs/bars
3. Flirting with teachers to secure myself As. Who doesn't do that?
2. anything I do in the name of love
AND.....
1. Party fouls - and there have been lots of them!
Ok, so maybe there are a FEW party fouls that I regretted......one especially comes to mind. yeah, you Paupers will never let me forget. But overall, none of those things are things I will worry about in my life, though many say I should. Haha. i win

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home