I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Friday, September 02, 2005

Ah well...

I know I promised lots of interesting stories, but Im afraid I'll have to disappoint. Don't get me wrong, the party was AWESOME, there was just no major drama to speak of. The new people actually seemed quite cool and there were a surprising amount of MEN so yay for that. Now only if we could tell if they were straight.....
Anyways, i got totally smashed even though I didn't intend to. I blame Lauren's apple martinis which contained WAY more gin than appley stuff. So i left early (i wouldn't have wanted to make a certain someone TELL me to go home :) ) and went to bed only to wake up to a huge hangover. Yuck. But that's all quite boring and I apologize. Yeat's tonight and then Lab party tomorrow, so we'll see what generates from those outings. If nothing dramatic happens, I'll just make something up. Everyone loves a good story!
***********************************************************
Once again, the next part has nothing to do with the first. I have become rather fond of dual blog entries. I dunno why.
***********************************************************
I was thinking the other day how much people desire celebrity. Everyone wants the "star treatment." They want door to open for them, cameras capturing their every move, people asking for autographs, etc etc. My personal view on this is that we all have this celebrity status and don't realize/appreciate it. Every time I go to Target and the automatic doors blow open, I think 'man, I am special.' When you walk in the door, there is a monitor showing that you are being filmed. I think, ' man, I hope I don't end up on the worst dressed list in People.' And when you leave, the clerks are very happy to accept an autograph on a signed check. I think, 'man, that signature means something' Once again, when you leave, the doors blow open and cameras follow you. Who wouldn't feel famous? I think everyone should visit Target everyday. At least, everyday that they feel unimportant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home