I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Friday, October 28, 2005

Men and eye liner

Oooh boy do I love boyz in eye liner!! Now before you go thinkin "that's just crazy Lori, the drama girl," think of Johnny Depp a la Pirates of the Carribean. Am I right? It's gorgeous. Now our society dictates that the only males who can wear eye liner normally are goth freaks and transvestites which is just plain crap. Ok, so makeup is like NECESSARY for women and completely taboo for men and we all know that is silly, and yet no measures are taken to stop it.

And yes, being in drama allows me to appreciate otherwise "normal"......well, ok, maybe not entirely normal.....men in eye liner because stage makeup IS acceptable. It is just the most wonderful thing in the world! Obviously, everyone knows that I like eyeliner as I wear it thick and dark everyday, but men seem to wear it BETTER than me.

*sigh* I how I wish all men would wear it every every every day.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOO. Holy CRAP boys in eyeliner are hot.

My best friend from HS was a pirate senior year, and ... wow. Eyeliner = YES.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. that last post was by me. Alli.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home