Do you believe in sex??
I hope the answer is yes. Because it's a fact. It exists. And if you don't believe it, you are stupid.
Ok, maybe now you are confused. I was talking to this girl last night (who is intelligent, btw) and I said that i like Cosmo magazine and she said, "ugh. i hate cosmo. it disgusts me. I don't believe in sex." Now I don't really know this girl well enough to pry into her personal thoughts on fornication, but we can all assume that from that she meant that she does not condone pre-marital sex.
Good for her. That's fine. But to say you don't believe in something is to say that you think it does not exist. Like I knew a guy in high school who didn't believe in dinosaurs. (Funadmentalist) He questioned their existance. Many people don't believe in God. Fine. Not a proven fact. Religion is all about belief. But SEX?
haha - we all know what she meant. However, the statement itself was hilarious to me. Not only because she left out the essential "pre-marital" part (i would hope that all of humanity condones post-marital sex), but also because a person cannot possibly "not believe" in sex.
It's funny to think about, really. Maybe only if you're an English major like me. Perhaps the rest of you think Im very stupid. Thats fine. BELIEVE that if you want. I choose to believe I am smart. And I choose to believe in sex :)

2 Comments:
hmm...i dont think i believe in sex? :)
maybe you do or you don't but do you believe in life after love?
Post a Comment
<< Home