I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Thursday, June 01, 2006

High School Musical

hahaha that ridiculous Disney movie musical is actually going to be available soon. Like, high schools everywhere can buy the rights and perform it. How sad is that? While I'm not crazy about the shows that are typical of high schools (bye bye birdie, sound of music, cinderella...), i am SOOO upset that something so retarded is going to make money

So i will write a musical called College Musical. it will have the following hit songs
1. We're drunk and horny
2. Man, my TA is hot
3. I used to be smart
4. I'm a slut, but that's ok
5. I'm an alcoholic, but that's ok
6. I smoke pot, but that's ok
7. if you do homework, we aren't friends

And Colleges from Harvard to PoDunk U will buy it, do it, love it. I suppose it will have to be a movie first....i would never sign a contract with Disney, so......
MTV is the clear answer.

yeah I know im dumb. But High School Musical is dumber

in other news - SUMMER SUCKS and i wanna go back to the Thrill. I cannot function without my musical theater peeps. And daily showtunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home