Hollywood Coupling
So it has just come to my attention that Renee Zellwegger and Kenny Chesney have gotten married. In addition, Katie Holmes has broken up with her fiancee and is now dating Tom Cruise. These people are crazy!! Not because of the short duration of their relationships and not even because of the apparent age differences, but because none of them have a "type." Renee was just with that goth guy and now she is with a country guy. hello! Can you get more different?? And Katie Holmes went from Josh Jackson to Chris Klein to Tom Cruise? Josh Jackson and Chris Klein are similar, I guess, but Tom Cruise.....that's just wierd! It's a clear sign - at least in my opinion - that these celebs have NO idea who they are. I know exactly what kind of guy is right for me and I can tell in the first few minutes (usually) if a guy is "my type." I don't like country guys. I would never marry Kenney Chesney. I know that so many of my friends are outraged at that idea, but for me that is just not cool. Neither do I like goth guys. I don't like Tom Cruise types either, but Josh Jackson is A ok. That's all I have for now. I hope it suffices, Kate!

1 Comments:
I want to have Kenny Chesney's babies!! :) And, honestly I would also have Tom Cruise's and Josh Jackson's!
Post a Comment
<< Home