Addendum
So there are two things that I will say in addition to my reflections on the year because I forgot about them.
REFLECTION ON LIFE, not simply the year
The greatest marriage of products is the spork. Better than peanut butter and jelly, topping even Barbie and Ken is the spork - the spawn of spoon and fork. There are few things that I can think of that couldn't be eaten with a spork. If only it didn't only come in plastic!!! Silverware makers should really consider adding the spork as an official member of a silverware collection. I don't know where it would go in a table setting, but I would suggest next to the knife because he is lonely and the setting as it stands is asymmetrical anyhow
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS, which I forgot to put on the list because I'm silly
The boat race. Ah, the cardboard boat race. Possibly one of my proudest accomplishments. If you would like to know more about that momentous event, trace back to that specific blog entry. I will say no more about it now, except that if you want to see a picture of the masterpiece, visit my webshots.
Awesomeness. Happy Mum's Day to the world. This Mother's Day, I am thanking Mother Nature, as she has done more for the world than any other mother and really deserves some recognition. So do some recycling or something while pampering your dear mumsie.

1 Comments:
The Boat Race was Awesome! Definately one of the best times of the year!
Post a Comment
<< Home