NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!
UNC RULES!!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS '05!!!! Up till now, I have questioned whether or not I made the right decision in coming to this school. Mostly, I think I should have gone elsewhere. Yesterday, I could not have been more proud to be a Tarheel and I would not transfer anywhere else!!!! It took a while, but now it rings true:
I'm a Tarheel born
I'm a Tarheel bred
And when I die
I'm a Tarheel dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the game (which i watched from the craziness of the DEAN DOME) we stormed Franklin, jumping through the fires and seeing EVERYONE we know! Aside from the crazy old people who like to pretend they're still in college and the kids who should have been home (Ben and I agreed that there should have been age requirements for the party - 17-30), it was all kinds of awesome!!!! However, I do think I saw one too many naked guys for my poor innocent eyes! There were a lot of streakers just hanging around, with the cops doing nothing! Alex forced me to get my picture taken with one of them........
I stayed on Franklin almost continually until about 2:15am where I returned home with Jessica. We ran quick over to Craig to drink with some people, and two of them (State boys who were here rooting us on) came back with us where we played Kings and Spin the Bottle until the wee hours of the morning. Let me just tell you that Spin the Bottle with four people is not exactly a game. I think you need at least 8 to make it a game. Otherwise, it's a tag-team make out session. And people who are THAT drunk can't even kiss very well. Still, it was all in the spirit of fun and TARHEEL PRIDE!
I finally got to sleep about 7am and so I am VERY tired today. What else is new???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home