APARTMENT
I get to move into an apartment next year!!!! Hoo-rah, hoo-rah! no crazy bitchy suitemates, no tiny-ass spaces (ok, so maybe it will still be small but not THIS small) and best of all......
NO BEING FORCED TO GO HOME ALL THE TIME!!!!
Dorm halls close for every break and they make you go home for insane amounts of time. Yuck. I pay to live here, they shouldn't kick me out. And once again, this situation proves that Lori always gets what she wants, with enough determination and manipulation. This is why I have confidence in my future success - because I can convince my crazy parents to let me do this when there is absolutely NO reason for them to say yes.
Revision: Lori always gets what she wants in life, but never in love. Oy. this week proves that one, for sure...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home