I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Random Musings

I was just wondering - is college really the best four years of your life? Cuz if they are, then not only will I be greatly dissapointed, but why live after that? If you know that everything else is gonna be worse, who wants to work and live and try to be happy after that? I have the same dream everyone else has - great job, great home, rewards for all my great work, and LOVE. Thats why I get up in the morning - to work for that. And I'll never have everything I want, which is good because if I did, I wouldn't have a reason to get up and work. But if this is as good as it gets, then I would have to give up that dream of a wonderful life and instead accept the vision of one that's appartently worse than the deal I have going on right now. not cool. at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home