I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Comment

So this weekend I'm in Wilmington on a retreat with my church and I have ironically had a lot of time on my computer/cell phone. I have discovered how to make my voice command work (YAY), thank you Ryan for that, and I also discovered how to allow EVERYONE to comment on my blog since it makes me sad that no one ever does. So now you have no excuse - anyone, no matter what, can comment.

PS - the more time I spend in Wilmington, the more I wonder why any sane person would come to college here, unless of course you are a film major. Otherwise, there is no sensible reason to attend a school here. I love Wilmington, I love the beach, but the whole idea of UNCW is wierd to me. Don't ask.

The only good part of the weekend was having fun with Alli :) We have now created a facebook group just for the cool people we love. Hehehehe. Very exclusive. Just like my Pretty Friends Club in high school that I miss oh-so-much. Only this time around, boys are invited too :)

I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow, apparently, to watch the sunrise on the beach and then have a prayer service. As pretty as sunrises are, there is no reason to wake me up that early. Ever. Sunrises are romantic and thus I have no desire to watch one with church people. A boyfriend, maybe, but we all know that I currently am devoid of that presence in my life :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TESTING TESTING YAY I CAN COMMENT NOW!!!


Awesome. But yes, when boyfriend is not present (at all or just not with the person watching the sunrise), sunrise is just WAY too early for any decent person to be waking up. Stupid Jamie and Cason. ;)

Love ya babe! :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home