I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Thursday, April 07, 2005

10 Things you Don't know about me...

So I stole this idea from a friend....
Maybe you do know these things, but they are things that are generally not know....
Most of them are pretty shallow, cuz let's face it, I'm not gonna reveal my soul in a blog

10. I hate that my boobs are small and I would consider getting implants
9. I don't trust a single one of my friends completely - my hang up, not theirs
8. If the world ended today, i wouldn't be sad
7. I write TONS of poetry but am terrified to share it
6. The real reason I don't want kids is cuz I think I'd be a terrible mom
5. I will never ever ever appreciate being tall
4. I will never forgive a certain boy from middle school who made me miserable
3. I love the music of Eminem, even though I know that I shouldn't
2. There isn't a single picture of me in this entire world that I actually like - completely true. If they all burned up in a fire, I wouldn't have ONE second of sadness
1. I believe very deeply in reincarnation and there are several people in my life who I'm convinced were in one or more of my other lives

well those were a little deeper than I had originally planned......
but not so deep that I will regret anyone reading them.
Unless you now think I'm stupid. If you do, I retract all these statements and claim that my roommate hacked in and wrote them herself, pretending to be me in a silly attempt to embarass me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home