I'm the not-yet-famous coolest person you know

Monday, April 18, 2005

random details

So my schedule for next year (which was just fixed this morning :)) is as follows:
Geology 11 plus the lab (which I'm taking with Jessica hehehehe)
French 21 (french literature)
English 21 (modern brit lit)
Drama 83 (with all the cool people in the world)
Linguistics 30 (exploration of language)

In other news, I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I am the head swim coach for the Quail Hollow swim team!!! Plus I'll be teaching lots and lots of lessons (un-taxed income) AND I get to help regulate the chems and maintain the equipment. Ok, so that last part is a drag, but it's because I have a CPO that I get the big bucks

I also am going to be on Pauper board next year!!! Happy face! I am the co on-campus publicity chair so yay for that. Me and Ben will paper the school and make everyone come to the shows. Hurrah

In other sad news, I just got off the phone with my mother, who is now extremely angry with me. She asked me if I wanted to babysit for someone on the night of the 30th and I was like "duh, I have a show that night" and she goes, "well you are already going to be at home for your sister's first communion." Um, NO i'm not. I didn't even know it was that day. I have TWO shows that day so NOTHING IN THE WORLD could persuade me to come home. I love my sister, I am her godmother, and first communion is hugely important. But I am directing a show and that comes first in my life, even before my own sanity. I know that it is terribly disappointing for everyone in the situation, and I wouldnt have it that way for the world, but I cannot help it. My mom wouldnt even listen to me. She just hung up. I think I would be more upset if this was a rare occurrence, but it is not. All we do is fight about theater. I dont even care anymore. I am only sad that I know my little sis will be really upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home