Back in the USSR....errrr UNC
Well I've been back here for a couple weeks, which is basically why the posts have stopped. I now have a lovely life and no need to occupy time online. HA! yeah right.
Well I had to quit one of my jobs several times before they would actually accept it and now they hate me because I was forced to be a bitch about it. Whatev. I wanted to go to Carowinds with the Paupers and was not going to let a job i ALREADY quit stop me. But they didnt really like that and tried to get me to schedule makeup lessons, contact the parents, come back next week, etc. I was like NO IM DONE!!! I QUIT!!! And they are still calling, claiming that I have supplies that belong to them. Big fat lie.
So, yeah, I'm down to one job but it's way too many hours for me since school and Cabaret are starting. Ill work it out, I guess. I'm starting to feel that familiar panic set in.....
as crazy as this summer was, at the end of it, I could have screwed up all of my jobs and it wouldn't have affected my life that much. Who cares if you get fired from aquatics? But college is real and important and I'm always sort of waiting for a disaster to happen. I'm better than I was in high school, but I live with the constant thought that everything is about to crash. And people wonder why i'm high strung....
My apartment is amazing and i LOVE having visitors! Last night was a sloppy joe/sondheim show party and it was uber-fun. At least, it was for me. I can't really say if my guests were jiving. I wish I could read people better but I'm actually terrible at it. Thats all. I guess. For now, anyways

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home